How to use
After filling all the required fields under the properties section click the "Generate GCode"
button and download the GCode file. Before sending the GCode to your CNC make sure your tool is on the 0,0,0 position.
- Tool diameter: The diameter of the tool you will use
- X: The table's X length
- Y: The table's Y length
- Pass Depth: The depth the tool will plunge into your table
- Feed Rate: The speed the tool moves during the milling process
- Step Over: What fraction of the tool diameter the tool should step over each time
- It's better to use new endmills/cutters when you mill your machine's table
- Use thicker endmills to make the process faster
- Slower feed rates makes better results